The company MYFOOD attaches great importance to the protection and respect of your privacy and personal data concerning you, and takes all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of Clients' personal data.
This Policy (as well as our General Terms and Conditions) outlines how we process the personal data we collect from you. We invite you to carefully read this document to understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data that we implement.
02 Nature of Personal Data Collection
Some personal data is mandatory, while others are optional, to access or benefit from certain services on the Site, such as newsletters, creating an account, or contact forms.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you during collection with an asterisk.
In the absence of communication of mandatory personal data, MYFOOD may not be able to respond to your requests.
Furthermore, in the use of Products, certain specific data may be collected, especially through the use of the MYFOODHUB application:
Data in the MYFOODHUB application:
- By default: sensor values, data transmission times, user IDs, SIGFOX IDs, approximate GPS coordinates, greenhouse types, options, greenhouse photos.
- For those who have accepted information sharing for visits: phone number, email address, preferred contact time.
Data in the MYFOODAPP application:
- Sensor values, data transmission times, technical logs.
Data on the MYFOOD online store:
- IDs, delivery address, cart contents.
Data in the internal integrated management software:
- Customer record, orders, invoices, after-sales service communication history.
These applications are secure, and the Company makes the following commitments in this regard:
- Use and share anonymized data (no reference to Clients' identity or the location of their residence, except implied consent).
- Protect the integrity and content of the database, secure the platform against potential threats.
03 Purpose of Data Collection
We request and collect personal data about you when you use our website and when you use our services and Products.
These pieces of information are necessary for the proper execution of services, the proper use of Products, and to enable us to fulfill our legal obligations.
Without them, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
The collection, storage, and processing of this information and personal data primarily serve the following purposes:
- to allow you to access our website;
- to provide the offered services;
- to manage and improve the relationship between MYFOOD and users;
- to enable the website's operation;
- to be used in the management of commercial relationships between MYFOOD and users;
- to enable MYFOOD to respond to user requests for the Site and its services;
- to send users MYFOOD's publications, announcements, and information upon request;
- to facilitate support services provided by customer service;
- to enable MYFOOD to conduct statistical analyses;
- to enable MYFOOD to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, especially as the editor of the Site;
- to provide information to potential future buyers/partners, if applicable, in the context of the outsourcing, sale, or consolidation (including through acquisition) of part or all of MYFOOD;
- to enable MYFOOD to manage its commercial relationships, if applicable, with its service providers and partners;
- to send you promotional messages, commercial information, advertisements, and other information that may interest you based on your preferences;
- to personalize, evaluate, and improve our advertising.
04 Recipients of Data Collection
This data may be communicated and/or transferred, for a fee or free of charge, to third parties related to MYFOOD by contract for the execution of subcontracted tasks necessary for the management of the Site or the provision of services, without users having to give their authorization. In particular, the Company has identified the following recipients:
- Company's internal staff
- Logistics company ROUTIERS DE L'EST
- Receptionist of ARSEA
- Consultant ODOO from the company OLABS.BE
- Accounting firm GRÉGOIRE ET ASSOCIÉS and the auditor
In case of proven violation of legal or regulatory provisions, this information may be communicated upon express and motivated request from judicial authorities. We may also be required to share information with social media platforms that may offer features and integrate information from the Site on their own platform.
05 Duration of Personal Data Retention
Personal data and/or information will only be retained for the duration of the commercial relationship and, beyond that, for a maximum period of 3 years following the end of the commercial relationship, excluding legal archiving